Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

K&S Show @ Ally Pally 2009

Wow its been a month since my last post!





Knitting & Stitching Show at Ally Pally was great as always, I was very good and didnt spend that much. These are some purchaes I made, cant wait to experiment with the dyes.


Saw some really great work on display too, its always a fantastic place to get inspiration from. I particularly liked the Clay and Thread display: Clay and Thread: Alice Kettle Collaborates with Helen Felcey and Alex McErlain and the wonderful prints onto felt by Dionne: Dionne Swift: New Grounds

http://www.twistedthread.com/pages/exhibitions/viewExhibition.aspx?id=23&view=features

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your purchases! I've always had more regrets over what I didn't buy than over what I did.

    ReplyDelete