Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

the feel of cloth between my fingers again

I have missed the feel of cloth in my hands - the slow meditative needle to cloth - hand to cloth motions of hand stitching.

After watching Jude so much ( and I hope she does another vlog soon) I just had to follow suit and checker with cloth. I have missed the feel of cotton and linen between my fingers and I need to practice my needle work - such a satisifying piece of cloth to work on for me - I know the stitching is far from perfect but I like it none the less; it is for me after all and that's all that matters right now.

6 comments:

  1. This looks good - no wonder it´s fun handling it... - thanks for stopping by at Gerdiary...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your blog is inspirational - look forward to keeping up with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great. doesn't have a great feel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Like the fabrics you used for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitching looks fine to me. It does look great.

    ReplyDelete