Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Open Studios - 30th July to the 1st August


So its open studios time again! My studio will be open as part of the Hackney WickED Art Festival this weekend so feel free to come along if you are in London.

I will have a selection of current works and works in progress out on display plus there will be a special chance to see Micro-Pages (the book arts exhibition on microfilm that toured the UK earlier in the year) on my very own microfilm machine!



Opening Times:
from 6pm Friday 30th July
10am - 7pm Saturday 31st July
10am - 7pm Sunday 1st Aug

There is a map here; and you will find me in the Mother Studios block (no. 8 on the downloadable map):

Studio 9.5
Floor 3/D
Mother Studios
Queens Yard
White Post Lane
Hackney Wick
East London

Nearest station is Hackney Wick station on the London Overground line (orange line on the tube map).

I look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the open studio, I hope you get lots of visitors.

    ReplyDelete