Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

'Welcome to Bournemouth' Small Cloth in progress

This weekend I have been mostly stitching. Stitching small cloths for people. Specific people. I need that sometimes. 


This is a little piece I cut out of an old hankie I found in a junk shop. I grew up in Bournemouth so it was a special find for me; full of memories. The other fabrics I selected are supposed to represent some of those memories. Red and White deckchair stripes, neutral linen and some nice green/blues from an old pillow case that someone had thrown out on the street near my home. 
A work in progress. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful little piece you have cut out from the hankie, nice to find something that brings back memories, and to use it, your piece have great colors. Have a nice week Abigail.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete